Tech Sights for Savage Mark II SAV200
The SAV200 Tech Sights for Savage Mark II Rifles is windage and elevation adjustable and fits all Savage Mark II rifles drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The SAV200 features a rear sight assembly with elevation adjustable aperture with detent stops, as well as a front sight tower and post.
Tech Sights SAV200 Manual
- “GI” type post and aperture sight picture.
- Increases sight radius by 7.25”.
- Includes front and rear sight.
- Rear sight Windage & Elevation adjustable with detent locking.
- Easy installation with no drilling or tapping required.
- Make sure the firearm is unloaded with magazine removed. Lock the bolt in the open position. Never install sights on a loaded firearm.
- Remove the factory front sight by using a punch to drive the blade from the dovetail slot (left to right).
- Apply thread locker to the dovetail slot in the barrel.
- Slide or tap the lock block into the barrel dovetail slot until it is centered.
- Apply a drop of thread locker to the threaded hole in the dovetail lock block.
- Use a 6-48 screw (included) to attach the front sight assembly to the dovetail lock block and tighten.
- Apply thread locker to the rear sight adapter block screws, and attach the block to the action.
- Apply thread locker to the threads on the rear lock block assembly.
- Place the rear sight on the adapter block, insert the lock block assembly, and apply retaining nut.
- Move the rear sight assembly to the desired position, and tighten the retaining nut. The rear sight should be securely attached to the adapter plate.
- Enjoy shooting your upgraded rifle.
Tech Sights Shipping Policy
All Tech Sights products ship for free to any customer within the United States. Select Tech Sights and accessories can be shipped to Canada, but all orders with a shipping address in Canada will include a flat shipping charge. Please contact us if you are a Canadian customer and you are interested in purchasing Tech Sights for your rifle.
Tech Sights Return Policy
Tech Sights that have not been mounted, modified, or damaged can be returned within our normal return period, provided that the packaging has not been damaged. Please contact us for return authorization prior to shipping any returns.