Styrka S3 10x42 Binocular Review
- SXL Fully Multi-Coated Optics Group – all lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL anti-reflective coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast
- Phase and Dielectric Coated BaK-4 Prisms – advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and detail
- 100% Waterproof – fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water
- Nitrogen Purged – internal housing is purged of air and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging
- Rubber Armor – provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip
- Twist-Up Eyecups – twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye with or without eyeglasses
- Tripod Adaptable – compatible with standard tripod adapters, use on a tripod or car window mount
Care and Feeding of your Styrka Binocular
Your Styrka binocular is designed to provide you with years of dependable service in the field if cared for and stored properly.
- Protect the binocular from impact and do not force any of the moving parts beyond their limits.
- Protect the optics of your binocular by putting on the lens caps and rainguard when not in use.
- Store your binocular in a cool, dry place whenever possible.
- When storing for an extended period of time, place the binocular in a plastic bag or airtight container with a dessicant.
- Do not leave the binocular in a car on a hot or sunny day, or near anything that generates heat as this may cause damage.
- Clean any dust, dirt, or water that may get on the binocular or inside moving parts as soon as possible. This prevents unforseen damage to mechanical parts of the binocular.
Proper cleaning of the lenses is essential to maintaining the optical integrity of your binocular. Dirty lenses diminish the amount of light transmitted through the binocular and your overall viewing experience.
- Remove any dust on the lenses with a soft lens brush or can of pressurized air.
- Using the included microfiber cleaning cloth, rmove any fingerprints, stains, or smudges from the lens surface by rubbing in a circular motion. Start in the middle of the lens and work your way to the edges. Breathe lightly on the lens to provide moisture, if needed.
- For a more thorough cleaning, we recommend the use of a lens/optics cleaning kit. Follow directions included with your kit for best results.
The Styrka Warranty - It's more than a warranty, it's a commitment.
All Styrka binoculars, rifle scopes, and spotting scopes are covered by Styrka's no questions asked warranty. If your product is damaged or malfunctions, it will be replaced or repaired at no charge to you. In addition, your Styrka product is entitled to an annual tune up. Not that you'd ever need it, but in the unlikely event, the option is there to keep your Syrka functioning like new for a lifetime of service.
If warranty problems arise or repairs are necessary, contact the Styrka customer service department. Styrka makes the promise of prompt attention and service, and they understand the importance of optics to your outdoor experience. Styrka takes pride in not only providing outstanding products, but excellent customer service as well.