Styrka S7 8x30 ED Binocular Review
- ED GLASS OBJECTIVE LENSES - Advanced, extra-low dispersion (ED) optical glass provides razor-sharp images and superb color correction while dramatically increasing clarity during low-light situations.
- SXL-MAX FULLY MULTI-COATED OPTICS GROUP - All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast while maximizing transmission across the entire visible light spectrum for true-to-nature color representation
- PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATED BAK-4 PRISMS - Advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and detail
- 100% WATERPROOF - Fully sealed housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water
- NITROGEN PURGED - Internal housing is purged of air and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging
- RUBBER ARMOR - Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS - Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye with or without eyeglasses
- TRIPOD ADAPTABLE - Compatible with standard tripod adapters, use on a tripod or car window mount
- TETHERED LENS COVERS AND RAINGUARD - The rainguard and tethered objective lens covers protect the lenses of your binocular from scratches and the elements.
- PADDED COMFORT NECK STRAP - The included neoprene neck strap is wide and extremely comfortable. Use it in comfort all day.
- GENUINE SPUDZ™ LENS CLEANING CLOTH - The included Spudz™ lens cloth can be attached to your pack for use at a moments notice. Convenient for when your optic needs a quick cleaning.
- DELUXE CUSTOM STYRKA CARRYING CASE - The Styrka carrying case included with the binocular can be used as a traditional carrying case but it can also be worm on your chest with the included harness straps. It keeps the binocular close for quick and easy access while protecting it when out in the field.
Overview of the Styrka S7 Binocular Family
All Styrka S7 binoculars are high quality, waterproof/fogproof binoculars built around impressive extra-low dispersion glass, for the best views in any conditions. Styrka S7 binoculars come standard with an impressive kit of accessories, including embroidered carrying case, case strap, padded neck strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, and a binocular shoulder harness.
The Styrka S7 binocular is currently available in three sizes. The Styrka S7 8x30 is perfect for hunters who stalk because of its small, lightweight, compact form. The Styrka S7 8x42 is an excellent all-around binocular for any situation you encounter during the hunt. And the Styrka S7 10x42 has the extra magnification you need to glass game at longer distances.
Care and Feeding of your Styrka Binocular
Your Styrka binocular is designed to provide you with years of dependable service in the field if cared for and stored properly.
- Protect the binocular from impact and do not force any of the moving parts beyond their limits.
- Protect the optics of your binocular by putting on the lens caps and rainguard when not in use.
- Store your binocular in a cool, dry place whenever possible.
- When storing for an extended period of time, place the binocular in a plastic bag or airtight container with a dessicant.
- Do not leave the binocular in a car on a hot or sunny day, or near anything that generates heat as this may cause damage.
- Clean any dust, dirt, or water that may get on the binocular or inside moving parts as soon as possible. This prevents unforseen damage to mechanical parts of the binocular.
Proper cleaning of the lenses is essential to maintaining the optical integrity of your binocular. Dirty lenses diminish the amount of light transmitted through the binocular and your overall viewing experience.
- Remove any dust on the lenses with a soft lens brush or can of pressurized air.
- Using the included microfiber cleaning cloth, rmove any fingerprints, stains, or smudges from the lens surface by rubbing in a circular motion. Start in the middle of the lens and work your way to the edges. Breathe lightly on the lens to provide moisture, if needed.
- For a more thorough cleaning, we recommend the use of a lens/optics cleaning kit. Follow directions included with your kit for best results.
The Styrka Warranty - It's more than a warranty, it's a commitment.
All Styrka binoculars, rifle scopes, and spotting scopes are covered by Styrka's no questions asked warranty. If your product is damaged or malfunctions, it will be replaced or repaired at no charge to you. In addition, your Styrka product is entitled to an annual tune up. Not that you'd ever need it, but in the unlikely event, the option is there to keep your Syrka functioning like new for a lifetime of service.
If warranty problems arise or repairs are necessary, contact the Styrka customer service department. Styrka makes the promise of prompt attention and service, and they understand the importance of optics to your outdoor experience. Styrka takes pride in not only providing outstanding products, but excellent customer service as well.